EPICNZ (Ethnic People in Commerce New Zealand) is an annual conference facilitated by the Office of Ethnic Communities to bring together New Zealand’s business people, ranging from those at the outset of their business careers to experienced leaders. This year with a key focus on Innovation, Diversity and Building Connections.
The 2016 Conference provides a forum for attendees to:
- build connections and network with other ethnic and local and international business communities (including Maori, Pacific and Ethnic businesses)
- engage with ideas about emerging issues, trends and opportunities
- hear from successful business people
- discover opportunities for business expansion and collaboration
- explore potential markets and trading opportunities…read more